“Learning is life long process; we look training in two parts, Skill Development Training and Corporate Training. Skill Development Training is required for achieve job or start some business and Corporate Training is required to achieve success in job or business.”
Skill Development Training:
At XEAM Education and training has kept pace with change in economy and meet the challenges of business. In this challenging world the requirement of youth is to effectively transformation of the industry standard skills.
Xeam has partnered with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to inspire youth to join skill development programme. Here are the two types of courses affiliated under NSDC:
- Courses conducted by NSDC training partners approved should be certified by Sector Skill Councils (SSCs) as well as courses that are not certified by SSCs.
- SSC Certified Courses which are not provided by NSDC funded training partners.
At XEAM we fill the gap between what industry needs and what is available in terms of skilled candidates / students to make them qualified “Human Resource”.
XEAM Edge :
- 100% Placement Assistance.
- Industry level training for developing Employability Skills as well as entrepreneurial skills.
- Use of latest technologies to deliver the content.
- Complete Practical Knowledge with latest equipments/ tools.
- Certified and Experienced Mentors.
- Assessment of candidates to measure the impact of skill development.
- Maintain scalability between demand and supply of qualified resources.
Today its need of every business to bridge competency gap towards building skilled and productive team to efficiently handle the challenges of global business competitions. XEAM focuses on productivity enhancement training. This division of XEAM delivers in-company Employee Training and skill building services, certification of skills, quality curriculum and content development.
Program Offered :
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Employability Skills
- Compliances & Labour Law
- CRM-(Creating Customer Focused Org.)
- Leadership Skills
- Disciplinary Action
- Emerging Role of Independent Directors
- General Management
- International Finance
- Negotiating Skills
- Performance Appraisal
- Presentation Skills
- IT Trainings- Uses of Technology
- Stress Management