Business Development Executive – Apply Now
JOB LOCATION: Kolkata (Candidate Should be a Native of Kolkata Only)
The Business Development Sales Representative will sell The Telegraph-t3 package to end-consumer. BDSR will be responsible to capitalize growth opportunity within an assigned geography. The BDSR’s most important means of interacting with customers and prospects is through face-to-face meetings. He/She is responsible for achieving an assigned sales goal in a specified period of time.
- Acquires new customers from an assigned geography.
- Achieve requisite sales targets within a specified period of time.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, while calling upon other company resources to assist in delivery and implementation
- Refers opportunities for growth in the product to other company sales resources as appropriate
- Ensure a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the account manager following a successful implementation
BASIC QUALIFICATION And EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate /Post-graduate
- Effective convincing & negotiation skills
- Fluent in English /Bengali & Hindi
- One year of experience in concept selling