XEAM has bagged several recognitions at regional levels related to the company’s industry performance, its leadership, its headway in specific industry verticals and its robust Services.
XEAM Ventures: Distinguishing Marks/Milestones
- CMMI SVC v1.3: XEAM is appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 3, CMMI SVC v1.3
- ISO 9001:2015: XEAM is continuously following quality standards from last more than 13 years with a policy of zero tolerance on quality standards.
- MSME Membership: XEAM has an Official membership of MSME (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise) which is the nodal Development Agency under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium
- NCQM Certified: XEAM is NCQM (National Centre for Quality Management) certified firm which is a not-for-profit organization devoted to promote quality at National Level in Indian economy through services like training, education, seminars, publications, research and advisory services. It is a society registered under Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950.
- QCI Certified: Quality Council of India (QCI) was set up in 1997 jointly by the Government of India with an objective to establish and operate national accreditation structure and promote quality through National Quality Campaign.
- NSDC Partner: XEAM is NSDC Partner in skill development programs and placement programs. XEAM has trained more than 15000 candidates in diverse verticals and successfully place them in their relevant fields.
- 18001:2007 Certified: XEAM is one amongst the very few companies which are being awarded with the 18001:2007 Certification by Transpacific Certifications Limited for Health and Safety of the employees.